Access and Cost Support
Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM ET
Information you may need to help you get started and stay on track
Janssen CarePath is here to help answer your questions about infusion treatment with SYLVANT®. Once your doctor has prescribed SYLVANT®, we will give you educational information and resources that may help you get started and stay on track.
Contact Janssen CarePath today.
Call: 1-855-299-8844 | Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM ET
Go Online: JanssenCarePath.com/SYLVANT
Personalized support available to you
Knowing that you may have questions, a Janssen CarePath Care Coordinator is available to offer one-on-one personalized assistance with:
- Paying for SYLVANT®: Identifying cost support options that may help with managing your out-of-pocket costs for SYLVANT®—whether you have commercial or private health insurance, government insurance such as Medicare or Medicaid, or have no insurance coverage.
Getting Started: A personally assigned Janssen CarePath Care Coordinator will work closely with you and your doctor to help get you started by:
- Reviewing your health plan benefits to help answer questions you may have about insurance coverage for SYLVANT®
- Identifying options that may help make SYLVANT® more affordable, if needed
Staying on Track: Janssen CarePath offers additional support to help keep you informed about SYLVANT® and provides resources to help you stay on track with your SYLVANT® treatment as prescribed by your doctor. We offer:
- Medication and appointment tracking and reminder tools through Care4Today® Connect
- Online resources
- Advocacy Connector: A website that connects patients and caregivers to national and/or state advocacy groups. Visit advocacyconnector.com.
- Create your personal Janssen CarePath Account at MyJanssenCarePath.com where you can check your insurance coverage; if eligible, enroll in the Janssen CarePath Savings Program; sign up for treatment reminders; and learn about other resources. Sign Up Log In
At Janssen, we don't want cost to get in the way of treatment you need. We can help you explore options to lower your out-of-pocket cost for SYLVANT®. No matter what type of insurance you have – or even if you don’t have insurance – Janssen CarePath can help explain your medication insurance coverage and benefits, and help find programs that may help you pay for SYLVANT®.
IF YOU USE COMMERCIAL OR PRIVATE INSURANCE TO PAY FOR SYLVANT®
You may be eligible to participate in the Janssen CarePath Savings Program for SYLVANT®. Eligible patients with commercial insurance pay $5 per infusion and receive a rebate, up to $20,000 maximum program benefit per calendar year. You will pay the full co-pay amount to your healthcare professional when you receive treatment. The costs of intravenous-infusion services are not covered by this program. Not valid for patients using Medicare, Medicaid or other government-funded insurance.
IF YOU USE GOVERNMENT-FUNDED INSURANCE SUCH AS MEDICARE
Janssen CarePath can refer you to the Medicare Savings Plan program to discuss eligibility and program benefits. To learn more about eligibility and how a Medicare Savings Plan can help you pay for Medicare Part B products, Click here
IF YOU HAVE NO HEALTH INSURANCE OR NO COVERAGE FOR SYLVANT®
Janssen Prescription Assistance provides information on affordability programs and up-to-date information about independent foundations that may have funding available to help you with medication costs for SYLVANT®. Visit JanssenPrescriptionAssistance.com/SYLVANT
Call a Janssen CarePath Care Coordinator at 855-299-8844 for more information.
The Johnson & Johnson Patient Assistance Foundation, Inc. (JJPAF) is an independent, nonprofit organization that is committed to helping eligible patients without insurance coverage receive prescription products donated by Johnson & Johnson operating companies. To see if you might qualify for assistance, please contact a JJPAF program specialist at 1‐800‐652‐6227 (9 am to 6 pm ET) or visit the foundation website at www.JJPAF.org.